Our Symposium Lectures offer a unique opportunity to delve deeper into the cutting-edge developments in podiatric medicine.
Delivered by renowned experts in the field, these lectures aim to inspire, educate, and provoke thoughtful discussions.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a budding podiatrist, our lectures provide invaluable insights, enhancing your understanding and practice of podiatric medicine.
Symposium Lecture Information
Book Your Hotel Room
The room rate is $139+tax
Book your room by Aug. 31st.
Friday, September 22nd
7:30-8:00: Dr. Lauren Giddens
- Juvenile Hallux Valgus
8:00-8:30: Dr. Danny Vo
- Foot Drop: An Overview and Management
8:30-9:30: Susan Wilson, Atty
- Data Breach Prevention and Cybersecurity Fundamentals
10:00-11:00: Dr. Brian Torgerson and Dr. Adam Wallace
- Advances in Interventional Pain Medicine
11:00-12:00: Dr. Jeffrey Lehrman
- The Business and Economics of Wound Care
12:00-1:00: Lunch & Membership Meeting
- Dr. John Cozzarelli, Guest Speaker from Horizon Therapeutics
1:00-2:00: Dr. Dan Morris
- Interventional Pain: Getting Our Foot in the Door
2:00-3:00: Dr. Ernesto Levy
- Spondyloarthropathy: A Subject of Interest to All Medical Providers
3:30-4:30: Stephen Miller, State Coordinator for HIE
- Health Information Exchange Update
4:30-5:30: Michelle Sutton, Atty
- Legislative 101
Saturday, September 23rd
7:30-9:30: Dr. Henry Spingola
- Humeral and Femoral Locking Plate Versus IM Nail for TTC Arthrodesis: Should We Reexamine Our Initial Fixation?
- Retrospective Analysis of Intermetatarsal Screw Failure in a Modified Lapidus: Arthrodesis Technique
- Lateral Ankle Instability in the Flexible, Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity: Is It More Common Than We Realize?
9:30-10:30: Kelli McCullar, Atty
- Employment Law Basics
11:00-12:00: Jami Meltzner
- Marketing and Branding
12:00-1:00: Corissa Lemieux, MBA
Register For This Symposium
Over 100 registrants attended the sessions and they were very responsive & interactive!